is an easy-to-use cloud-based communications platform that helps employees to be more productive and collaborative. It includes a full-featured phone system combined with chat, web/video conferencing, and ﬁles sync, share and backup capabilities.
- Cloud-based phone service with 100+ enterprise grade calling features and excellent network call quality and uptime.
- System configuration and call reporting are managed from a single web-based portal
- The UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT Mobile App makes any smart phone an essential collaboration tool Extend your desktop phone number and extension to your mobile phone
- Place calls and receive calls, send chats and text messages, see who is available and manage voicemail – anytime, anywhere
- Protect your business and increase employee productivity with Spam Caller Protection
- The UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT Desktop App empowers employees with the flexibility to communicate the way that works best for them
- See who is available, send chats and text messages, place and receive calls, share screens, start video calls, share files, view and manage voicemails–all from a single application.
- Use desktop application to place and receive calls or as a call controller for your associated desk phone or as a soft phone from your PC or Mac®
- Face to face meetings via HD video eliminate unnecessary travel and empower teams with remote members to be more productive
- Establish a personal connection with customers and business partners, and improve internal communication between offices
- NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT preconfigured phones can be plugged into any location that has an internet connection
- Remote desk phones work exactly the same way as they do in the office, with access to all the same features and functionality as everyone else in the company
- Host web meetings using slides, or screen-sharing with up to 12 HD video presenters and up to 100 web attendees
VIDEO CONFERENCING & SCREEN SHARING
UNIVERGE BLUE® MEET is an easy-to use, reliable video collaboration tool.
- HD video conferencing: Face to face meetings eliminate unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive
- Screen sharing: The computer desktop can be shared in real- time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making
- Screen annotation: Meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen during a meeting.
- Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings
- Pro package includes up to 30 web participants, ProPlus up to 100 web participants. Both with 12 video feeds
FILE SHARING & SECURITY
- File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- The most current version of files from any device Easy and secure file sharing
- Reduced downtime from ransomware and other types of data loss
- Integration with Windows file server, Active Directory, Outlook®, Office®, and Office 365®
- Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities
- Pro packages include 10GB/user
CONTACT CENTER CALLER FEATURES
- Voice, Chat, email, and SMS Queues Speech Recognition Integration
- Smart Greetings (announces # of callers in queue, estimated waiting time)
- Automatically connects callers to the next available agent. Places callers on hold when all agents are busy with calls
- Routes calls, chat, emails and SMS to organized departments such as sales, or support, Agent based on specific skillset or geographical preference.
CONTACT CENTER AGENT FEATURES
- Desktop & Web Application – single pane of glass for voice, chat, email, and SMS queues Structured, consistent feedback via Evaluator Screen recording
- Outbound Voice capabilities & outbound dialer (power dialing add-on)
- Queued Callbacks and Voicemails make for structured, efficient follow-ups
- Custom Agent Status
CONTACT CENTER SUPERVISOR FEATURES
- Evaluator empowers supervisors to review, score, and provide feedback on agent-customer interactions Desktop & Web Application
- Enhanced supervisor calling abilities: monitor, whisper, and barge
- Supervisor Reporting: Agent/Group Activity Reporting; Historical Reporting; call queue and active call reports; Report Scheduling
CONTACT CENTER ADMIN FEATURES
- Dynamic Notifications, for outreach campaigns via voice, email, & SMS1
- Schedule Manager helps optimize your workforce and balance staff resources against demand
- Custom CRM Integration2 Custom WFM Integration2
- Custom IVR Integrations & Self-service applications (DB Data Dips, Intelligent Routing, Payment IVRs etc.)
- Real-time calling statistics dashboard for desktop or wallboard display
- Customizable Interactive Voice Response (IVR) helps direct your customers to the right agent or information using their voice
- Routes calls according to Administrator specifications: Last Agent, Preferred Agent, etc.
- Outbound Dialer with voice & blended channel queues (add-on)
- Real-Time Customizable Threshold Alerts Emergency Queue Bulletins
- Post-Call Surveys Text-To-Speech Call Scripting
- Elastic Demand Support, up to 50%