A cost-effective, business-grade, cloud-based communications solution hosted by NEC who has over 100 years of experience offering reliablecommunications. UNIVERGE BLUE offers Business Phone Services, Mobility, Messaging, Presence, Conferencing, Contact Center, Video, Web Collaboration andmore.
With Matrix Communications & NEC's Blue Cloud Services we are providing an engineered enterprise-grade solution including voice features, sophisticated unified communications (UC) and collaboration applications to enable your business to be more agile and competitive in today's marketplace. In addition to 24 by 7 NOC support, we are providing traditional on-site installation and support services including user training to ensure your solution is easy to use and runs efficiently.
UNIVERGE Cloud Services:
- OPEX expense model with single low monthly bill
- Pay only for what you need – capacity, functionality and advanced capabilities
- Access from anywhere: UC, Mobility, Presence, Instant Messaging, Conferencing, Contact Center, Web Collaboration, and Video
- Managed and Maintained for you 24/7/365
- Reliable and secure with flexible options for size & features at any location needed, secure and reliable in fully redundant advanced cloud data centers
- Quick deployment with less interruption to business activities and communications
- Never goes end of life, latest version and technology always available
- Need a modern business phone solution without a major upfront investment, but not ready for the cloud?
- Business Phones as an Operating Expense
- A key advantage of the UNIVERGE SV9100 BLUE solution is the cost. No purchase or expensive lease payments are required. The SV9100 BLUE is strictly deployed under an operating expense model, without the need of a large upfront investment. Pay only for the capacity you need with a single monthly bill for hardware and phone services
- No Risk, No Obligation, with the SV9100 BLUE you have the flexibility to easily scale up your services as your business grows.
- At the end of the contract term, you have the option of continuing with the existing system, upgrading to a new solution, or transitioning to a cloud-based phone system. There is no obligation at the end of the contract. If you chose, you can simply return the hardware and walk away. There is zero risk of being left in possession of obsolete technology cluttering up a back room